I’m sending a very big thank you to my sweet friend and fellow Jessica, at http://turquoisecompass.wordpress.com/ for sharing this award with me. I’m honored and touched, especially since I love your blog and really enjoy following you on your adventures and continuing mission to find fun and all things turquoise! I think you are truly an inspiration and I’m so grateful I can follow your blog. It is honestly a highlight of my day!
The rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to let them know you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting things about me:
1. My real last name is Duncan.
2. My favorite season is autumn.
3. This is a cool quote I just found: “The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.” – David Ogilvy
4. I once ate so much cheese as a little kid, I was constipated. ….Should have known then that dairy wasn’t my friend!
5. I believe in magic. Not the kind you go and see at a show in Vegas. The real kind–where people create their lives and things magically fit into place–where something can come to you with greater ease than ever imagined–where you might be in trouble and help comes, as if by…you guessed it, magic!
Now for even more fun! I’d like to share this award with some of the best bloggers I know! In no particular order…
1. http://bunnykitchen.com/ Poppy–you are amazing! Your blog makes me want to lick my computer screen, and I’m sure that isn’t a good idea b/c I can’t remember when I cleaned it last.
2. http://ohshecooks.com/ Oh.she.cooks! You rock my socks. I saw the vegan hot pepper chocolate bar yesterday. …Thought of you. 🙂 Didn’t buy it because I’m dang cheap. It was $8! But, you were in my thoughts nonetheless!
3. http://wildjuggling.wordpress.com/ Mr. Chris over here does something pretty cool–juggles and runs. He gives nice insightful thoughts on food, healing your body, being healthy, and of course his amazing running + juggling!
4. http://honkifyourevegan.com/ Yes. I do honk for this blog! I go out into my garage and honk my wimpy acura horn right now for Celeste. She’s nice, kind, and posts great stuff. What’s not to love! 🙂
5. http://charlottehoatherblog.com/ Here is another blog I love–Charlotte–love your voice. Glad I can read about your successes and adventures!
6. http://anunrefinedvegan.com/ less sugar recipes + things end up in a waffle iron. Often. Count me in!
15. Last but certainly not least, I’d like to include my sweeties blog: http://ironblockstudio.com/blog/
To celebrate this award, I’m working on some pumpkin fudge recipes! I’ll keep my fingers cross that one of the three versions turn out so I can share it with you all! Happy blogging and thank you again to Turquoise Compass!! 🙂